09 May 2009

Meeeoooowwww

Had a fabulous lunch at Straits Kitchen at the Grand Hyatt Singapore (note to self : bring first time out-of-town guests for introductory meal there) yesterday afternoon and found myself back in the office after trawling the silicon world.

For the animal lovers out there, rest-assured that M and I will still take turns devoting our time to our fur-children, Stairway and Empress.

At present Stairway loves to spread herself on the bathroom rug to sleep. Empress loves to lie on the headboard, her head hanging off the edge to look at my face. (I get cute views of them every time I wake up!) :-)

These pet beds are such an indulgence but too cute to resist.

(All images courtesy of Vintage Renaissance via here)

Quick get 'em at a 10% discount at their shop! Only this weekend (9th and 10th May - US time, people) . Quote "Quirky Weekend" in the message to seller at checkout.

1 comment:

exponent said...

this reminds me of Holly Golightly's phone-in-suitcase in Audrey Hepburn's apartment in Breakfast at Tiffany's.