27 August 2007

glimmer

Livingetc2

the one magazine that is worth all the time and money i pour into is Living Etc. I can spend hours looking and re-looking at old issues and still be inspired. this online gallery provides loads of delicious dreams...

the prospect of my husband getting a job here is flickering with a bright enough glimmer that we've decided to dive into the bazaar again to shop for an apartment... ~exp~


{darn right I'm getting the Cole and Son's wallpaper}

Livingetc1


Livingetc3
{images from Living Etc}

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

If I get that job in London, I can ship the wallpaper to you. :-)

Ps. M and I had a super time at tea with E and you! Should do it again soon.

Anonymous said...

you guys were so fun to hang out with - you are certainly one of our fav couples!