05 February 2007

Garden Silly

Good morning Exp.

It's been almost 12 hours since returning from a weekend trip to Bangkok. Sorry I didn't get your sms earlier yesterday but after the much needed 2.5 hour spa treatment, my mind and body was connecting and I felt like I was floating in bliss-land. (You've got to tell me which spa you went to around here so I can "steal" a treatment at lunch break. :-))

Shaun's illustration is totally unrelated to my Bangkok trip this weekend but I'm so glad I chanced upon his webbie. This painting connects to me - the dreams I had growing up. The chains the nay-sayers of my time had on me. The future ahead of me. Art is of course subjective. How do you see yourself in this piece of art, Exp?

I am eager to see what Shaun will have in store for us in his new webbie. Any chance you'll give me a discount Shaun? (Hmm...I'm probably pushing his button at this point. I better shaddup). :-P ~ Inpira

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Inspira, do you know Shaun? I love his stuff for a long time!

Anonymous said...

Unfortunately, I don't know him personally but have been "stalking" him re. his works. hahahahah