05 February 2007

hola orla

Hello inspira,

a spanking new week and i'm back to my swinging self - yes, a weekend of depression helps heaps (self-diagnosed depression, that is). i allowed myself to wallow in self-pity and lots of nap over the weekend. now looming deadlines and unfinished work kick my butt into kung-fu action, so i'm snapped back into reality and its buzz.

work. i actually love work. yes, i heart my work.

oh did you come across the orla kiely post by AT Chicago (via decor8)? I have to say that despite having prints that are readily recognizable, which can sometimes be trite (for example, IKEA prints), orla kiely has me gladly admit to being her stem-print junkie. by the way, did you see that Holly at decor8 had lots of interesting posts over the past week?... *silence*...*fishy silence*... okay, cunning and smart you would have guessed that i did not spend my entire weekend wallowing - yes, i surfed. only a little.

orla wallpaper

orla pillow


top: orla kiely wallpapers l-r: stem print; flower blossom and big tulip,
width 52cm, length 10 metres, £ 60,00 .

bottom: orla kiely cushions, 100% cotton for cover,
100% polyester inner pillow, £ 60,00 each.


i wish they have wallpaper in the pear print.

(all images from orla kiely)

note: to your left, I've included links to friends i made online 2 years ago (has it been that long?). dewberry, e, S* and mini are the cutest, funniest and wittiest people. fortuitous friendship inspires.

~exp ~

No comments: