02 March 2009

the wriggling doesn't stop

my baby doesn't sleep and so i don't get to sleep.

my shopping list for the nursery (if we had one - the cot and the baby dresser will be in two different rooms) is almost, almost obsolete - i had fervently drawn up the list and am now developing a hearty penchant in crossing it out - much to my satisfaction and relief and delight and pride.

and just when i thought i was going to get some blogging done... i'm suddenly feeling extremely tired - in pregnancy (and i think in parenting) - if i were ever to write a book, it'll probably be entitled:

what not to expect when you are expecting

i'll continue my post tomorrow - maybe

p.s. my bébé is still rolling and wriggling

5 comments:

Inspira said...

You were up at 2?!?! You have to start resting and sleeping more in the day to compensate for the lack of sleep at night sweetie.

e said...

All that wiggling is him trying to find the exit.

exponent said...

he's enough of mommy, he's looking for daddy

exponent said...

inspira - what can i say, he's taken over my body and mind!

Inspira said...

Bebe will love it out here. Tumbleweeds and all. :-)