08 May 2008

This day forth

I'm guilty. Lurking. In Silicon-world.

I'm guilty of abandoning Exp in this repository the past month. (I do hope you forgive me, my dear friend.)

I've been doing a lot of thinking. Self-examination. And fighting; kicking and screaming. The past month.

There are so many aspects of life that most of us just take for granted that when something unfolds before us, we do a double take.

I've been guilty of being hushed and pushed along with the crowd going into that same direction we've all been led to.

Not anymore.

This day forth, my voice will be heard. Loud and clear. ~ Inspira

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i miss you my friend. but i also understand the need to insulate from the world (silicon or otherwise) sometimes. i'm looking forward to seeing you this weekend :)