11 January 2008

need.to.work.

inspira,

i'm back.

and whoa, that was newsflash indeed, i didn't know you were selling.

i'm inspired to work hard. a great way to start the new year. i have great news.

(a) people whom i don't expect to like me, like me (or my work)
(b) people who hates me, still do
(c) i have things to show for for my performance appraisal in september
(d) the rest of the things to show for depend on what happens in the next 7-8 months
(e) i got to see people who like me for who i am and what i do, and it was warm and fuzzy
(f) it's good to not realize you are married but still feel so attached to that someone and then 3 weeks of huddling together, realize that you are actually married to each other (makes sense?)
(g) i got a bonus that would have been 1.5 times my pay when i was fresh out of college but amounts to less than 50% of what i'm getting today - i don't know what to think of it, but hey, extra dough that's unexpected is pretty good.

hell yes, it's time to work my butt off. i'm inspired by the new year.

xo,
exp

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Welcome back Exp - I missed you! :-) And yes, I totally get point (f) - you two are sweet it's making me feel fuzzy. . . .