13 August 2007

Lessons in Love

It's been a while since I last posted.

Since National Day, M and I have been busy chasing after Stairway making sure she is following doc's orders of keeping all her four paws grounded.

It's the quiet hours when watching Stairway's asleep on my chest that I learn something about myself and those around me.

* that I am stronger and more capable than I thought I was, to be able to make and execute decisions when faced with an emotional and physical trauma.

* that M will do anything to relief me of emotional stress (he took the next available ride home from KL to ensure I have a day to recuperate from overseeing Stairway after her fall).

* that I am fortunate to have beautiful angels as friends who offer to cat-sit Stairway this upcoming weekend we are away (a classic example : Exp volunteered at the expense of spending quality time with E who would have just arrived in Singapore!).

* that my mom will cook anything for her children at the expense of her weathered and tired hands.

I am blessed. And thankful. ~ Inspira

2 comments:

~e~ said...

I'm glad to hear that Stairway is recovering. Maybe slowly for now... but surely.

Anonymous said...

Thanks ~e~. :-) Stairway is making excellent progress according to the vet. Though my only gripe/worry is that she's not taking in enough liquid.