29 January 2007

diptych

ooo inspira, look at these - aren't they lovely? i'm definitely getting the "mean people suck" print for my office! $25 from Alison (found via Oh Joy!). tee hee! is "suck" a bad word? i said it once infront of my sister's kids and the parents went "excuse me", meanwhile they spew "sh**" and "sh**ty" and "bullsh**" all over the place. oh i should disinfect this blog. alright, i digressed...

i think the diptych idea is so neat, just look at 3191. I like this other peonies piece i wrote about before, it was taken at Me&Ro which i hope to visit one of these days - though i can't afford anything there :(





I'm taking a blogging break as i need to concentrate on a little project between E and myself and I had promised E I will look into it. so inspira, it's all yours this week. ~exp

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ooooooh....That "suckky" print rocks!

mini said...

hey gal didn't know you had a blog going here!!! *waves* will add u to my list