16 January 2007

10 Things (+More)

I work crosswords puzzles in ink.


I would be a really good mom someday. But right now, I'm cool with being a really good aunt.

I am sometimes more perceptive than I would like to be.

I am fiercely loyal. Sometimes, stupidly so.

I never play dumb. Never.

I am way too hard on myself.

I am a change agent.

I am not afraid to tell people that I love them.

I am militantly pro-choice.

I am pro-adoption.

I know a little bit about a lot of things.

I am capable of being mean and nasty. But I fight it. Hard.

I have hips.

I am not my sister.

I am lousy at forgiving myself.

I am 31 flavours. And then some. ~ Inspira

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow inspira, that was courageous of you to put yourself out there...i've been struggling with this myself of late. reading your list makes me understand better why we are friends :)

Anonymous said...

Aww....you're such a sweetheart as always. :-) I just felt like it was time I put the record straight what I have been mulling over from the trip back from Melbourne in the new year.

Anonymous said...

Are you Julia from http://tequilamockingbird.blogspot.com ?

Because that list is awfully similar to hers.