01 August 2008

Czeching Amsterdam

It's been a crazy week.

I finally managed to get the rolls of film from our last holiday, developed from the lab.

I really really really love the black and white photos I took in Prague using the Czech film Fomapan. This is going to sound like a obsessive compulsive geek talk but I love the raw grains in the photos. And at under $10.00 a roll of 36exp, it's a bargain compared to what the market allows here on this island. Thankfully, I stocked up on the film. :-)

And . . . what can I say about Amsterdam? I love the city! ~ Inspira

(PS. As usual link yourselves to the image hosting site to view more photos).

2 comments:

mini said...

Looks like a wonderful time! And omg that poutine or fish and chips or whatever looks delicious!!!! How long were you guys there for?

Anonymous said...

About a week in Amsterdam and 4 nights in Prague. :-) Love love love both cities but since we are not so much red meat/pork/bacon etc eaters, it was pretty difficult hunting for food in Prague (they are huge red meat eaters --> even soup is meat stock!)