24 January 2007

stalking E

i read somewhere that if you love your husband, you would actually stalk him. i wonder how much I love E, would I stalk him? Regretably, I see stalking as an unproductive exercise - much like fishing (to me). i went fishing once with my brother, i was 17, and i recall wishing that i had brought my math homework with me. that's howi feel about stalking.

i figure i love E a whole lot. and here's my list:

  1. i would work my ass off so he doesn't have to worry about getting/leaving a job. no, E is not a scumbag and yes, he's perfectly capable of bringing home turkey bacon. BUT, i want him to have the luxury of doing what he loves and THAT is really hard to come by. i'm loving what i do (i may hate my environment) and i want E to enjoy work too.
  2. i would educate myself. i want to be this smart cookie so we can make smart decisions together. i'm a firm believer in synergy, roughly, 1+1>2. i think God thinks that too, somewhere in Ecclesiastes, it says "two is better than one".
  3. Be pretty and sexy for E. Life is too short to procrastinate looking and feeling good.
  4. Be happy for E. Life is too short to procrastinate happy thoughts.

is that it? gee, i thought i would have a longer list. ~exp.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

so that wasn't you peaking out from behind the tree yesterday?